WORDS ARE YOUR WEAPON
The grim reapers Grimm and Rose need your help to defeat a legion of monsters, ghosts, and evil bunnies using the power of words!
HOW DOES IT PLAY?
Spell words to attack monsters – it sounds so simple. Mix in poison, spike, stone, whirlwind, flipped, broken, duplicator, and plague tiles and it suddenly becomes a lot more challenging!
Upgrade your character. Choose some books and upgrade them! Then choose from several different weapons and – you guessed it – upgrade those too!
Tons of gorgeous art – the adorable Grimm and Rose, over 30 fully-animated monsters, six different areas, and much more, all in high definition that looks great all the way up to 4K and beyond.
TONS OF CONTENT
40 stages that can each be played in 4 different ways, including the ultra-difficult crystal stars that will challenge even the wordiest wordsmiths!
PRESS FOR LETTER QUEST
- indiegamereviewer.com (4/5) - "a really solid word game/RPG experience"
- diehardgamefan.com - "fun, challenging, and addicting"
- brashgames.co.uk (8/10) - "Letter Quest takes word games to a whole new level"
- icxm.net (9.5/10) - "I cannot recommend Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey enough"
- indiemarathon.com - "Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey Remastered is not one to miss"
- xboxoneuk.com - "Don't be surprised to find that Grimm has stolen your heart"
- gamerheadlines.com (9/10) - "gives plenty of content and is a great value"
- gamersftw.co.uk (8.6/10) - "packed full of things to keep players interested"
- leviathyn.com (9/10) - "a great wordplay game that I’ll happily keep on playing"
- stickybunton.wordpress.com - "I’m thoroughly enjoying it, and plan on continuing to play it in the coming days"
- gamingwithswag.com - "Highly recommended."
- theoblivianstudios.com - "cute, accessible, and smart, and I give it major props"
- darthkyl0.wordpress.com (8.5/10) - "Letter Quest is a fun, educational and re-playable game that’s worthy of your attention"
- mac.softpedia.com (4.5/5) - "Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey is a very entertaining mix between a spelling game and a turn-based RPG"
- jeremietessier.com - "a really great game"
- getgamesreviews.wordpress.com - "slick new enemy animations, soundtrack and an endless mode"
- gertlushgaming.co.uk - "words and fun all mixed into one great experience"
- theswitchhub.com (4.5/5) - "It’s utterly brilliant"
- trulymadlydpad.com - "a charming little adventure"
- electricbento.com (8.5/10) - "Letter Quest Remastered is a game you should definitely look into"
- bigmigztech.wordpress.com (9/10) - "This is a must buy for anyone's collection"
- player2reviews.com (8/10) - "honestly one of the most memorable games I have reviewed"
- indiegamelover.weebly.com (86/100) - "by far the best word game I have ever played"
- thezarf.com (5/5) - "fantastic and tough to put down"
- goldplatedgames.com - "a polished package, with nice clean vector art and a charming soundtrack"
- supergen.tv - "you will not be disappointed"
- 1brokegamergirl.wordpress.com (4/5) - "makes spelling fun and creative"
- consoleob.com (8/10) - "Letter Quest Remastered is a joyous game"
- nintendolife.com (8/10) - "filled to the brim with content"
- leveldowngames.com (8/10) - "a delightful adventure with a true sense of self accomplishment"
- gameliner.nl (4/5) - "a real winner!"
- ps3blog.net - "a very fun mix of a word game and an RPG"
- Mature Xbox Gaming (91/100) - "a worthy purchase for players of any age"
- ps4blog.net - "a highly addictive game"
- vitaplayer.co.uk (8/10) - "a great puzzle-RPG hybrid that feels genuinely fresh and unique"
- rectifygaming.com (8/10) - "Highly addicting with great replay value!"
- thevitalounge.net - "an enjoyable and intellectual delight"
- windowscentral.com (4/5) - "learn how surprisingly fun spelling can be"
- the-backlog.net (4/5) - "more than worth the asking price"
- cogconnected.com (82/100) - "an abundance of content and customization features, a sweet soundtrack and simple controls"
- pressplaynews.wordpress.com - "makes it easy to pour hours and hours of your time into"
- deadicatedfans.com (8.5/10) - "the game play is insanely addicting"
- hardcoregamer.com (8/10) - "there is more value to be found here than in many sixty dollar titles"
- invertedaccess.com (8/10) - "It’s an easy recommendation"
- punkandlizard.com (8/10) - "a charming RPG"
- digitallydownloaded.net (8/10) - "addictive stuff"
- news-gazette.com - "an addictive little game"
- iplaypsvita.com (8.4/10) - "really fun to play"
- playstationenthusiast.com (8/10) - "one of the best family friendly puzzlers on the PS4 and PS Vita"
- gbhbl.com (9/10) - "puts many recent AAA titles to shame"
- gamesfiends.com - "you’re going to have a blast"
- PressA2Join (8/10) - "highly recommend giving Letter Quest a go"
- xboxtavern.com (8/10) - "a fantastic game"
- sentinelandenterprise.com - "a fantastic way to treat your brain to something far more substantial than the latest action blockbuster"
- gamevortex.com (9/10) - "we love Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey"
- gamespew.com (8/10) - "a truly engaging and addictive title"
- games.highdefdigest.com (8/10) - "a tough and rewarding puzzle game"
- justpressstart.net - "a very enjoyable experience for everyone"
- tkhonestxboxreviews.blogspot.ca - "a game I've found myself getting pretty addicted to"
- TEWi Tuu - "Letter Quest is a fantastic puzzle game"
- gamingcypher.com (9/10) - "so much fun!"
- gamingtrend.com (9/10) - "What surprised me most about Letter Quest Remastered is the sheer amount of content here"
- thehiddenlevels.com - "an essential purchase, seriously addictive"
- theverticalslice.com (9/10) - "I had a blast playing"
- novigamerreviews.weebly.com - "the way it plays is just fantastic and it will keep anyone entertained for hours at a time"
- xboxaddict.com (86/100) - "you'll get hours worth of enjoyment alongside Grimm"
- thexboxhub.com (4/5) - "Letter Quest is a must buy that can be enjoyed by all ages"
- lifeisxbox.eu (9/10) - "brilliant for short or long play sessions alone or with the help from friends"
- wegotthiscovered.com - "you’ll never encounter a shortage of word battles"
- honestgamers.com (8/10) - " It's almost as good as pizza!"
- brashgames.co.uk - "There is plenty of gameplay here"
- player2reviews.com (8/10) - "I truly wouldn’t change a thing"
- xboxsector.com (8.3/10) - "a great game"
- xboxoldies.com - "a great addition to your games"
- sty3ler06.wordpress.com - "one of those games that you tend to go back to time and time again"